Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last Friday at TGIF, closing at Galaria Malta: crap

When we first arrived in the apartment over two years ago the nearest pub was a half mile walk to the mall. Inside, to my surprise, was a TGIF. It became my favorite pub in all the land, but not because it was an American 'icon' but because of the people. My new love for soccer/futbol was born at the TGIF bar, and Lois enjoys it too. Chicken wings were great and the burgers the best. It closed on February 5; most of the people scattered throughout Poznan so now we have a great number of favorite pubs. In fact the Whiskey Soup is from The Dubliner!
















- hastily posted and rarely proofread using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I do believe this is the most text you've ever included in a post. This was a big event. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it closed. I was loking forward to gooing there.

    ReplyDelete